SOLID BRAID POLYESTER ROPE CUT 30' TO 100'
- 1/4 inch Diameter Rope
- Cut in Lengths of 30 Feet to 100 Feet
- Measure rope by doubling the size of your flagpole. (i.e. 20 foot flagpole would equal 40 feet of rope)
- Firm Round Rope Works Extremely Well on Blocks and Pulleys
- Special Lock-Stitch Construction of Rope
- Solid Braid doesn't unravel when cut as much as other constructions.
- White Cord Stays Flexible and Knots Easily Even After Prolonged Use.
- Polyester does not have the stretch and elasticity of nylon.
- A favorite for guy lines, sash cords, pulleys, tie-downs and flagpole halyards.
- Please choose length of rope above.